With summer reaching its peak, dressing casually in simple basic tees with denim or shorts works well for day-to-day wear. It is also the best time, however, to showcase your style with different T-shirts that come in several colour combinations and funky designs.
While pastel-hued tees are the current summer trend, T-shirts with quirky prints, slogans, logos, and bands never go out of fashion. Short-sleeved T-shirts in basic colours look classic on most occasions. However several other sizes, be they fitted and oversized tees, look quite stylish as well with their contemporary graphic designs.
Here are the six T-shirts that promise to raise your style quotient by quite a few notches this summer:
- Pastel-hued T-shirts: Pastel-hued tees are an excellent wardrobe choice if you are thinking of incorporating a trendy look this summer. These tees come in many suave colours that do well on any occasion.
- T-shirts with geometric designs: T-shirts with geometric designs look highly fashionable and you can pair them denims any day and stand apart from the crowds. The well-defined designs in various funky colour combinations with interesting geometrical shapes give a sharp and unique look, taking your style quotient up to a completely new level. Oversized tees in basic colours with geometric designs look quite trendy too.
- T-shirts with band logos: T-shirts of bands or artists are always hip. If you go to any concert, you would know how passionate fans are about their favourite music bands. There is a strong sense of identity that fans love to share. Commemorate your own favourite bands, ones that you listened to as a teenager, by wearing their logos in lighter colours. Pair them with dark denim for a classic look.
- World Cup-themed T-shirts: On the topical side, pick your favourite team on the World Cup this summer. You can easily include a sporty vibe in your casual look with these themed T-shirts wherever you go. On the other hand, they simply portray that you love the game so much that you cannot do without it.
- T-shirts with minimal designs: Flaunt a minimal vibe with quirky texts or symbols on your T-shirts. Try getting them in cooler colours for a casual look. These would reflect your mood in a lighter vein.
- T-shirts with slogans: In the light of recent events around the globe, people have begun to wear T-shirts that speak about the concerns they care about. For instance, the recent Me Too movement (#Me Too) spread awareness among the youth and gave a feeling of collective empowerment.
To get your favourite design/ quote, user Almamater PLAY Tool