Custom T-shirts cater to passionate communities as well as individuals who want to showcase their interests or hobbies. Wearing these T-shirts gives one a strong sense of belonging. Whatever be the occasion, customized T-shirts can play an important role as they are designed exactly according to your requirements.
Not only are they common among corporate employees, college-going students enjoy sporting such T-shirts too. Apart from promoting one’s corporate brand name, or displaying that one is part of a club (related to a subject, a hobby…), custom T-shirts serve several other “purposes”. Friends or families who travel, or meet for a reunion, can go for custom tees that are theme-based.
It is convenient to customize T-shirts in a fun and pocket-friendly way. Below are some ways to make custom T-shirts easy in your pocket:
- Screen printing – Customising T-shirts with the screen printing technology gives out a high-quality finish that is not easily achieved by other printing methods. It is the best option for designing on darker as well as lighter-colored T-shirts. There is no degradation of colour with this method, and the prints last for a long time. Such quality is highly priced in branded products.
- Minimal designs – Custom T-shirts with minimal designs, usually on one side of the T-shirt, become economical to a greater degree. Custom tees with boxed typography or simple phrases are the recent trend and do not cost a lot.
- Bulk orders – With the traditional screen-printing technique, it is easier to place bulk orders. When there is a large number of orders with similar designs, the overall cost of the T-shirts is minimized largely than what you would have to shell out if you purchased them separately. This makes customized T-shirts ideal for larger passionate groups who share a common interest.
- Type of shirts – Cotton T-shirts are relatively easier to design. Also, the pre-shrunk cotton tees are less expensive.
- Use of colours – Customising T-shirts become less expensive when fewer colours are used. This is the case with single orders. On the other hand, customizing T-shirts with an extensive array of colours on the designs and artwork would cost much less with bulk orders.
- E-commerce stores – With the availability of online stores, it is now easier for anyone to order their designs in bulk. These e-commerce stores allow one to customize any apparel with a simple click. On their websites, buyers can design the T-shirts by choosing the fonts of the text, images, names, or even add numbers conveniently. This process not only saves money but also precious time.